To reduce the manual testing efforts, we need to design an automation solution that can be used to test these devices using different languages.
The Easiest way is to develop automation scripts with such voice-integrated devices.
- The challenges here are how to give a command to the device in different languages
- How to read the response from the device
- Test the expected output.
- To give a command to a device without manual effort, one needs to identify a command in text format. Convert the text into audio format.
- Play the audio so that voice-enabled devices can listen and process.
- Wait for a response from the device, record it in an audio file, and as the last step, you need to convert this audio into the text to match the expected format.