1. Understanding on 2G/3G/LTE/NB IoT technology with knowledge of NAS/RRC layers log analysis w.r.t call flow.
2. Understanding on NB-IoT/IoT ( 3GPP Release 13 and onwards)
3. Understanding on DLMS protocol (Smart Metering)
4. Basic understanding on GNSS
5. Must have basic knowledge of UE testing with debugging skills for device troubleshooting and log analysis
6. AT commands/Linux commands, Linux-based os, and debugging skills
7. Well-versed with Modbus, MQTT, JSON, CoAP, CAN, and Other lightweight protocols
8. Must have hands-on on Modem logging (QXDM/QCAT/QPST) or proprietary tools for varied chipsets like MediaTek (Genie logger)
9. Must have hands-on with Wireshark/pcap traces including TCP/IP and UDP protocols along with WAN, LAN understanding
10. Good Knowledge and ability to work with SDK
11. Candidate can have knowledge of OMA-LwM2M standards along with OMA-DM or OMA-CP experience.
12. Bug life cycle/defect logging ( Hands-on varied defect tracking tools like HP ALM/ Rational IBM ClearQuest/Jira etc)
13. Test case development
14. Capability to draft/share test reports with all the stakeholders involved
15. Email etiquette
16. Curiosity and hunger to learn